From Fun Home to Waitress, from Next to Normal to Finding Neverland - it's always fun collating the various rumours flying around theatreland. After a very busy...
London Theatre Competitions
Keep up to date with all of LondonTheatre.co.uk's competitons, which can include a number of contests to win tickets, merchandise or exclusive prizes. We'll update our current competitions section with details of how to enter, opening and closing dates and full terms and conditions. Keep checking back to see which competitions we are currently running, and Follow Us on Twitter, Find us on Facebook and sign up to our Newsletter to keep informed.
Check back soon for more competitions!
Win 1 of 5 Gypsy DVDs: Following a string of five star reviews after its eight month run at the Savoy Theatre, the filmed production of Gypsy is out on Digital Download and DVD from 28th November. To celebrate the release, we have 5 x copies of the critically acclaimed show on DVD to be won!
Competition runs: 25-28 November 2016.
To Enter: RT and Follow to win 1 of 5 DVDs of Gypsy starring Imelda Staunton. [This is a Twitter based competition].
Win: An exclusive No Man's Land poster signed by Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart.
Competition ended: 21 November 2016.
Competition Terms and Conditions - Twitter
1. These terms and conditions apply to the No Man's Land competition (“the Promotion”) and entry to the Promotion is acceptance to these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter for this Promotion is LondonTheatre.co.uk, c/o Encore Tickets Barnard’s Inn, 86 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EN (“the Promoter”).
3. The Promotion is only available to residents of the United Kingdom, Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man over the age of 18.
4. Employees of the Promoter, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Promotion or helping to set up the Promotion shall not be permitted to enter.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
6. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
7. The Promotions will run from the exact date and time of the Post until 6pm on the Monday after the original post. After this specified date and time, no further entries to the Promotion will be permitted.
8. The rules of the Promotion and the prize for each winner should always be clearly stated on the Post. Adherence to these rules in order to win is necessary. Anything additional that you choose to do that is not specified in the rules will not put you in better stead to win.
9. Any Twitter user found using multiple accounts will be automatically ineligible to enter. For further information see Twitter’s official Guidelines for Promotions. [https://support.twitter.com/articles/68877-guidelines-for-promotions-on-twitter]
10. Any Twitter user found posting duplicate updates or multiple retweets will likewise be automatically ineligible to enter. [https://support.twitter.com/articles/68877-guidelines-for-promotions-on-twitter]
11. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a happening outside of their control. Any changes to the Promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
12. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Promotion.
14. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. All other expenses associated with the prize such as transport to and from the venue, food and drink shall be the responsibility of the winner and not the Promoter.
16. In the interest of fairness, winners will be chosen at random by an external, Twitter approved app from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
17. The winner will be notified by Direct Message (DM) via Twitter within 7 days of the closing date. It is the entrants’ responsibility to ‘Follow’ the Promoter’s Twitter Page in order to be eligible to win and to be subsequently contacted efficiently in the event of a competition win. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select a replacement winner (and that winner will similarly have to respond to the notification sent to them by the Promoter within 7 days of that notification being sent to them or else they will also forfeit their prize).
18. It should be known that the Promoter may run the Promotion on both of their social media platforms (Twitter and Facebook). Due to availability of prizes, the Promoter cannot, at this time, run separate competitions on their respective social media pages. Entrants from both our pages are inputted into our external app, allowing it to choose a winner at random. The Promoter has no control or input whatsoever into choosing the winner and can therefore not be held responsible for being deemed biased or any such allegation.
19. The Promoter will notify the winner as to when and where the prize can be collected.
20. The Promoter will not be liable for winners failing to attend their prize on time or, indeed, at all.
21. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter Inc. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.
23. These Terms and Conditions are effective as of 12pm on Tuesday 16 Nov 2016.