It’s the delicious new musical that became the crème de la crème of Broadway, but Sara Bareilles has confirmed Waitress is looking to transfer to the West End....
The annual production has taken place in a temporary venue in Leicester Square for the past few years, but 2017 will see it take up a residency in the West End from 24th November to 3rd February.
Acts for this year’s La Soiree include:
- The Chilly Brothers Cradle Act, Nathan Briscoe and Maxime Blanckaert’s death-defying Russian Cradle act.
- Mallakhamb India!, which sees Rajesh Amrale and Rajesh Rao showcase the ancient art of Mallakhamb (which combines aerial yoga poses with wrestling grips and is performed competitively in India).
- Six-time German rythmic gymnastics champion Lea Hinz’s aerial hoop routine.
- Hackney tension straps performer LJ Marles
- Hula hoop artists Michele Clark and Symoné
- Hand to hand performers Leon Fagbemi and Klodi Dabkiewicz
- Amy G, a cabaret act who has been performing on the La Soiree stage for over 10 years
- Cabaret Decadense, Canadian puppeteers who return to La Soiree featuring Andre-Anne Le Blanc and Stephen Quinlan
- Daredevil Chicken Club, Vegas couple Jonathan Taylor and Anne Goldman’s raunchy slapstick comedy act
In addition to this year’s performances, La Petite Soiree will offer a fun, hour-long, family-friendly version of the show. It will run at 3pm on Saturdays and throughout the Christmas holidays.
Further acts for La Soiree are to be announced.