Following the news that a UK tour of the Sting musical The Last Ship is set to tour the UK next year, it could be eyeing a transfer to London’s West End l...
The annual production has taken place in a temporary venue in Leicester Square for the past few years, but 2017 will see it take up a residency in the West End from 24th November to 3rd February.
Acts for this year’s La Soiree include:
- The Chilly Brothers Cradle Act, Nathan Briscoe and Maxime Blanckaert’s death-defying Russian Cradle act.
- Mallakhamb India!, which sees Rajesh Amrale and Rajesh Rao showcase the ancient art of Mallakhamb (which combines aerial yoga poses with wrestling grips and is performed competitively in India).
- Six-time German rythmic gymnastics champion Lea Hinz’s aerial hoop routine.
- Hackney tension straps performer LJ Marles
- Hula hoop artists Michele Clark and Symoné
- Hand to hand performers Leon Fagbemi and Klodi Dabkiewicz
- Amy G, a cabaret act who has been performing on the La Soiree stage for over 10 years
- Cabaret Decadense, Canadian puppeteers who return to La Soiree featuring Andre-Anne Le Blanc and Stephen Quinlan
- Daredevil Chicken Club, Vegas couple Jonathan Taylor and Anne Goldman’s raunchy slapstick comedy act
In addition to this year’s performances, La Petite Soiree will offer a fun, hour-long, family-friendly version of the show. It will run at 3pm on Saturdays and throughout the Christmas holidays.
Further acts for La Soiree are to be announced.